Show me your Blue Nile "mini" bracelets

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Many of these are on sale and I would love to see some IRL pictures if anyone owns these bracelets. I loved Susimoo's BN mini open bar bracelet and I would love to see pictures of the mini circle, heart, or square as well. I realize that the diamonds are I I1 and from what I hear are single cut, but since everyone loves their BN bar bracelet so much, I thought these might be worth looking into.

http://www.bluenile.com/mini-open-circle-diamond-bracelet-14k-white-gold_40122?track=product&elem=image

http://www.bluenile.com/mini-open-heart-diamond-bracelet-14k-white-gold_40124?track=product&elem=image

2. These are gorgeous! They don't sell these in Europe, but I was wondering if I can get one of these in the US as I'll be there for two weeks in April.

3. I have the mini circle, bought it last year with promo from Gilt ($150 for $75) so I got it for $75 plus tax. It is small, but hey for less than $100 bucks not bad. Sparkles a lot too.

Attached Files:

4. ^ Agreed it was a great value. I got my mini heart with the same Gilt promo, with an additional 20% off. Love how dainty and sparkly it is.

Just got the rg bar one with 10% off and am on the fence about it actually. It is very tiny for close to $400, with is half of the cost of the Yurman Starburst necklace I want.

What do you all think? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393543376.352760.jpg

5. I'm thinking I might need the mini heart!

6. I really like it actually! I've been looking at it for a while now

7. Thank you Fioratura!!! :smooch:

I haven't taken them off since I got them. Well apart from to sleep and shower. :lol:

I have loved the others posted in this thread. I am very tempted now to add to my collection.
    :graucho:

8. I may be biased but I love it on you. I adore mine. I get lots of compliments on it. I paid double for my white gold one from a local jewellers before I was brave enough to try bluenile for the first time. So I think it's a good buy.

I vote to keep it. :tup:

9. Here is my current collection. :biggrin:

Attached Files:

10. Oh-O ... trouble ... for me! I love how you are wearing 3 mini sparkly bracelets! Is the white gold one you were talking about that you got from a local jeweler and the rg/yg from bluenile?

I've been wearing my skinny bar and mini heart together and the skinny bar is growing on me. Still not quite convinced it's worth $400 - well, compared to the $55 I paid for the mini heart ..:graucho:

Ahh now I want to take another look at the other mini bracelets on bluenile! You girls are such enablers! :lol:

11. Enablers we are. :graucho:

Yeah, the smaller white gold bar bracelet was from a high end jeweller here in Perth. I got the rose gold bar bracelet for my birthday in December and the white gold open bracelet for valentines day.
    I love the look of them all together. Another little one added to your beautiful collection would look great too! ;)