Show Me Your Bbags - With your Favorite Shoes!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Alrighty ladies & gents, I thought I'd start a fun thread in which we can show our favorite bbag & shoe combo. Hmwe chica, I know you are ready for this one! :graucho: So show my your funnest, nicest, sexiest, quirkiest bbag and shoe combo! Here's mine!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Don't know what they are, but that pair in the 2nd pic ios GORGEOUS!

3. Ooh, I love those first shoes...it's like someone sexed up a penny loafer...TDF!

4. mama, the second pair are Steve Maddens. I got them on sale!

5. I can't see across to the 2nd picture. Its cut in half. Why does this happen when some pple post? Its like I can't scroll across to the far right....:crybaby:

6. ^karenab, maybe it's cus you need to change your skin preference? It's on the main page on the bottom right?

7. awwww lordguinny(CUTE/FUN luv the second pair!).... what a fun thread...

it's BAD ENOUGH that you all tempt me with your GORGEOUS b-bags and accessories... NOW I'm going to add SHOES to the mix ...lol
    (and I LOVE :heart: shoes)!?:PArghhh/// I'm in SOoo much trouble!!

8. Here is favorite combo :P

[​IMG]

9. BTW Lordguinny, I love the Rouge/Gucci shoe combo :drool:

10. karenab, can you see these?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. polos - LOVE LOVE your snakeskin heels with your Aquamarine!!!

12. Thank you!

13. Oooh, fun thread!!!

lordguinny, LOVE the first combo!

polos, those are a perfect match:heart:

I better take some pics of my beloved shoes...Manolos, Choos, Louboutins....I'm a shoe addict:P

Will post some later:cutesy:

14. :nuts: more soon, please!!!:nuts:

15. Fun pics!! That black City!!!!!!!!!!

Karen, the board does that to me at home! Do you have a smallish monitor? It seems like the formatting on several boards these days is different and a lot of stuff gets cut off. Also, are you on Firefox or IE? I'm thinking maybe it's Firefox?