Show me your bag organizers in action in your large LP!!!

jeep317

O.G.
Jul 20, 2013
I find myself not using my large Le Pliage tote because I really don't carry a lot of stuff and what I do carry gets lost in there & it drives me nuts, lol. I have some bag organizers but none are "right" for this bag, if you know what I mean. I have a Pursefection but it's too stiff and small, and I have a soft sided ebay one but it's too small. Let me know what works for you please? Or better yet, show me!
Thanks!

There are a few threads on bag organizers. This one might share some insight. I went through a few different purse organisers too, tried pouches as well. I can now safely conclude the Samorga is the organizer for me. Hope you find the one that works for you.

https://forum.purseblog.com/index.php?threads/904415/
Thanks but I saw those already & they haven't helped. I was hoping for some updated info & opinions on what works or doesn't work after being used for awhile. I forgot that this group doesn't seem to like new threads on topics they feel are "over". Thanks anyway & my apologies.

Thanks but I saw those already & they haven't helped. I was hoping for some updated info & opinions on what works or doesn't work after being used for awhile. I forgot that this group doesn't seem to like new threads on topics they feel are "over". Thanks anyway & my apologies.

The ongoing thread that you were helpfully directed to has 87 posts including as recent as last fall. No reason to slam anyone. Multiple threads on the same topic are discouraged across tPF for organization purposes and mods merge them all the time. :smile:

Reactions: Amazona
The ongoing thread that you were helpfully directed to has 87 posts including as recent as last fall. No reason to slam anyone. Multiple threads on the same topic are discouraged across tPF for organization purposes and mods merge them all the time. :smile:
I didn't slam anyone but I hope you feel better now that you've scolded me though. Good grief. It was simply a discussion topic, I can't understand why people can't simply skip it if they don't wish to discuss it. Excuse me for attempting discussion on what should be a social forum! I have reported all the posts here so hopefully the mods delete the thread and no one needs to be further inconvenienced.

Last edited:
No one is discouraging discussion or participation at all. The suggestion is simply to reply to an existing thread on an ongoing topic to continue a discussion. Your new thread wasn't getting much response and others were seeking to help you. :smile:

I find myself not using my large Le Pliage tote because I really don't carry a lot of stuff and what I do carry gets lost in there & it drives me nuts, lol. I have some bag organizers but none are "right" for this bag, if you know what I mean. I have a Pursefection but it's too stiff and small, and I have a soft sided ebay one but it's too small. Let me know what works for you please? Or better yet, show me!
Thanks!
Hi jeep317, I just purchased a purse organizer from divide and conquer on Etsy. It fits my large Longchamp perfectly. Just search for DivideandConquer large Longchamp purse organizer. Hope this helps

Reactions: jeep317
God, I just love a good "Poor me" thread. The organizers that are featured in the forementioned thread are indeed ones that have been/are in use. I know I still use my Samorga almost every time I pull out my M/L LPs. It's a good thread and because we can't have the forum fill up with 10 threads on each subject, kindly showing you to the existing thread was the best thing to do. Noone is slamming you or your question, jeep317, but you sure did do a good job at it.

Hi jeep317, I just purchased a purse organizer from divide and conquer on Etsy. It fits my large Longchamp perfectly. Just search for DivideandConquer large Longchamp purse organizer. Hope this helps
Thank you for the suggestion and for just being nice. It appears to be in short supply in this forum.

God, I just love a good "Poor me" thread. The organizers that are featured in the forementioned thread are indeed ones that have been/are in use. I know I still use my Samorga almost every time I pull out my M/L LPs. It's a good thread and because we can't have the forum fill up with 10 threads on each subject, kindly showing you to the existing thread was the best thing to do. Noone is slamming you or your question, jeep317, but you sure did do a good job at it.
And I just love a group effort to slam someone for asking a question. This is hardly a "poor me" thread however, I simply wanted it deleted to prevent people like you from stirring the pot. It's interesting that it's frowned upon to repeat a question in a new thread, but continued rudeness filling up space is perfectly acceptable. Thanks for the Samorga recommendation hidden amongst the snark.

BTW "no one" is actually two separate words, since we're being rude to each other here. You're welcome. Happy Easter.

And I just love a group effort to slam someone for asking a question. This is hardly a "poor me" thread however, I simply wanted it deleted to prevent people like you from stirring the pot. It's interesting that it's frowned upon to repeat a question in a new thread, but continued rudeness filling up space is perfectly acceptable. Thanks for the Samorga recommendation hidden amongst the snark.

BTW "no one" is actually two separate words, since we're being rude to each other here. You're welcome. Happy Easter.
Sorry for the missing space between the two words. I can see it deeply hurt you. If you want, we can always switch over to my own language, which happens to be Finnish, if you feel like my self expression in English, as in my 3rd language, is inadequate. Sopii mulle ihan hyvin, jos ei sulla oo ongelmaa tän jutun kanssa niinku. :rolleyes:

As for your other concerns; NOBODY slammed your question. You were kindly told that there is an existing thread on the same topic. You can also ask people to post their pics on that same thread. If you feel like you deserve to have your own thread on a topic that has been already widely discussed elsewhere, may I remind you - this is a community. That means there are alot of people taking part. That means sharing.
You're welcome, and a happy Easter to you. What's left of it anyway.