Show me your 3 blacks

I don't regret it, but I do miss it a bit. I returned it because it was too expensive and I couldn't afford it so it was for the best for me. I bought the camellia flap and am very happy with it. I got a lot of compliments on it here on tPF.

I don't regret it, but I do miss it a bit. I returned it because it was too expensive and I couldn't afford it so it was for the best for me. I bought the camellia flap and am very happy with it. I got a lot of compliments on it here on tPF.
I love that camellia too.

Although, for me, I think the flap represents Chanel. Therefore, I bought M/L lambskin for formal carrying.

I looooove that camellia flap and I want one so bad too...but I can't right now BOOOO!!!! :P

queenvictoria2 i love ur blacks! the black cerf tote ghw is on my wishlist! i also like ur patent jumbo (?) and kelly. they're so different! i must take a pic of my blacks some other day too.