Show me your 3 blacks

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. mine :P

Attached Files:

2. CEYA........ I love your Black Chanel goodies......:love:
    [​IMG]

3. Thank you.

I got those 2 purses right before Christmas, and the sunglasses was in middle of Jan, 2010.
    Ordered the M/L white white caviar with Penny, and jumbo caviar waiting list at Bloomingdales. Also, 2 more sunnies are on the way.

For starter, I think it is way too many :P

4. You can never have too many blacks. Your collection is gorgeous.

5. Gorgeous collection!

6. Ooh I wanna play! All I have is Black too, lol!!! I will take a pic later :P
    Love your collection!!!!!

7. Great collection! Congrats!

How long does it take you since first time you put your name until you actually got the bag in Bloomingdales? I'm on waiting list too and just curious how long does it take

8. Love your collection. All beautiful pieces.

9. For my first 2 blacks posted here, it took James 2 days. They are brand new. I guessed might be because I wanted 2, therefore he gave me both at once to save Bloomingdales' shipping fee :P.

10. Oh beautiful!

11. Recently I got 2 black Chanel bags too!
    Such a classic color~ Love it!

12. Your collection is gorgeous, hope to see more goodies :yes:

13. Lovely collection and a girl can never have too many black Chanels bags, lol. Congrats!

14. They are gorgeous, well done on your lovely collection!

15. great collection! So pretty

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice