Show me the Gold.... Cognac or Noisette.. accepted!

*thud* SM This is IT! I want that color!! why why is it soo elusive? Do you have this long? My SA said the gold will be originally light and will darken with use.. sighs.. I am not patient! :Push:

I have a new gold Kelly. See my avatar. ANY TIME you take a flash picture of gold, it will come out WAY washed out and lighter than IRL. If you do it in natural light with no flash, you get the true color. Here is a true to life pic of gold Togo. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this color so much!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1864.JPG
    IMG_1864.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 320
  • IMG_1865.JPG
    IMG_1865.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 319
GT: this picture is true to life? :girlsighs:

attachment.php

^I've seen a lot of gold togo and it's pretty close IRL. Maybe a shade lighter. But close to what you want.

Ooops - I was referring to Greentea's bag without flash. The other photo posted by MsS looks too pale to me.

Queenie: I love that shade of brown :love: would anything comes close in Togo? If this comes close in cherve, would you go for it? ;)
I'm not sure, Princessfrog. I have to see the real thing before I decide.

I've learnt not to judge from looking at the pictures. Sometimes you would think that this is THE colour or that is THE leather but it just doesn't work that way. Gonna see and try it in real life first.

Update:
I don't like the Cognac in CDC - too orange?

I like the Cognac in Epsom
I like the Gold in Togo.

So maybe it's either a Gold Togo Kelly 32 or a Cognac Epsom Kelly 28. :biggrin: what if I want a rigid bolide? what colors do that come in?

PF, it's my experience that chevre really soaks up dye so if you want anything in chevre, opt for a shade lighter than you think. For example I don't like fuschia in chevre (too bright and somehow too "pink") but love it in ostrich. Maybe you want to see if CDC comes in gold instead for something more muted. I always tend to go for the colour/leather combo I like, then go a shade up and a shade down in the same leather to compare.

As for a rigid Bolide, I totally love it in cognac ostrich. Ahhhhh. Sigh....