Show me how you store your Hermes! Silly, mindless fun!

RC Ok so I love the closet. :love: The ideas for a sorting station for items that come in is a brilliant idea! I would have never :idea: thought of that!

Transcendent I also have antiques that I store my stuff in. I love them (well I have to love them because my closets are so small!)

WOW. just WOW. In my dreams, that would be my closet. Instead, my master bedroom and 2 other bedrooms in my house would fit in that closet with room to spare. *sigh*

Ok ROCKER~ Fabulous!!!! I am a NEAT freak! I have well over 3o books and magazines on organization. I think organization makes me sane (ok...those of you shaking your heads vigorously in a back and forth NO fashion..as you clearly remember me purchasing not 1 but 2 kelly's in a matter of 2 weeks, must IGNORE the Ghost behind the curtain). I Think your closet is an outstanding achievement!

GORGEOUS! Applause all around!:girlsigh:

and for those who don't know, MIL lives with DH and i. for the past 7 years, she had the master suite with 2 walkin closets. (the things i do & sacrifice for DH love.....i get H love in return! muhahaha)

so for laughs, here's what my old closet looked like....:lol::lol::lol: DH's clothes eventually got kicked out for obvious reasons! LOL!!! (i should be ashamed to even post this....)

Attachments

• n750463063_405280_8287.jpg
    n750463063_405280_8287.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 915
Ok... this is it!!!! I am going to get those home organization books you ladies mentioned. I am going to give my closet a big overhaul!!!!
Wait a minute, can someone pass me some bags and shoes so that i can get them organized?