show all your MARCH goodies here

This is kind of funny....I contacted one of my SA's about this little beauty & she texted how it was in the fashion show but never made it into production. Is she blowing me off? I'm not in the same state as her so I just can't run into the store (no LV in my state). I saw how you mention it's a LE. Is it new? Older? You must love it. It's gorgeous. Should I call the CS line? Call another SA? I need a hint. Should I buy a vowel?

I am in canada. When I first contacted my SA more than a month ago about this piece she said there's a wait list for it and put my name down. Then few weeks later then she told me this is not available in Canada [emoji19]. Apparently this piece isn't available in every state in the U.S too. I was lucky and was able to order this thru my friend's SA in California. I think you can try contacting the Lv stores in California and try your luck. This piece is very unique in my opinion and I love it!!

I am in canada. When I first contacted my SA more than a month ago about this piece she said there's a wait list for it and put my name down. Then few weeks later then she told me this is not available in Canada [emoji19]. Apparently this piece isn't available in every state in the U.S too. I was lucky and was able to order this thru my friend's SA in California. I think you can try contacting the Lv stores in California and try your luck. This piece is very unique in my opinion and I love it!!

Thanks so much for the Intel. I'm on a mission now. Enjoy it. It's beautiful. 😉

Missed my Azur Neverfull PM after I sold it so I bought the MM! [emoji12]

504769ed35a1f9281f5d4b0912686f95.jpg

My lovely boyfriend also got me a VERY early birthday gift. It required some nudging and smiling. [emoji7]

2e6ddfa63f0bbf21faf0eca007919e4b.jpg

Got this beauty to end off the month. Also got to see blueberry in person and I'm in total [emoji170][emoji170][emoji170]. ended up ordering the alma PM in this colour. View attachment 3316870
These blues are killing me. Love the color! And your SLG looks stunning and unique.
Got this beauty to end off the month. Also got to see blueberry in person and I'm in total [emoji170][emoji170][emoji170]. ended up ordering the alma PM in this colour. View attachment 3316870

I'm in Las Vegas on vacation and I figured I would try to get the Rosalie PM in Rose Ballerine. I went to one Louis Vuitton and they had no clue what I was talking about so I went to another one and they had the one in fuchsia but told me they would order me one in Rose Ballerine and sure enough it arrived within a hour! Here she is 🤗🤗ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459487267.952128.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459487286.468722.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459487305.201937.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1459487323.754645.jpg