Shout Out to LOVE Bracelet Owners

I've seen pictures of celebrities perhaps Jennifer Anniston and Reese Witherspoon wear next to a watch. I love the look but would not do myself (excess scratches). I do like the Love bracelets next to the charity ones on the colored cords - especially in summer!

If I had one, I would wear it next to my watch (hey, scratches happen...), so I could wear other quite different in style bracelets on the other arm. My LB next to my watch would be my signature. I girl can dream, can't she :love:

Congrats you lucky gal!

I have 2, one in WG and I just bought one in RG. I wore the WG one next to my Tank and it did scratch it pretty badly. But I do think WG scratches worst than the other. I'm afraid to try my RG one though.

^^Bethc: Did both your Tank and bracelet scratch or one more than the other? I'm more concerned about the watch getting beat-up. Given the bracelet will be worn 24/7, I expect that to take a beating. Thanks so much for your comments.

Chessmont: I was told by the Cartier SA to polish as little as possible due to the gold being buffed away. She said the bracelets were meant to obtain a patina (i.e., lots of scratches). So glad she told me that as I have access to a commercial jewelry buffer and would of been buffing away. I am resigned to letting the bracelet scratch and take the day to day wearing. I am so use to having weight on my left wrist with my watch (that I wear everyday/all day) that I'm more comfortable with the weight of the bracelet on the wrist-especially with my thought of wearing it 24/7. I just don't want to kill my watches. I rotate between a Roadster/Tank/J12. I know the Roadster will take a beating because it scratches when I look at it......still love it though.

Thanks again to everyone for their comments.