Shout Out to LOVE Bracelet Owners

Bagaday

O.G.
Apr 9, 2008
Midwest
Hi! Well I just got my rg Love bracelet:yahoo:and I am thrilled. My question is does anyone wear their bracelet on the same wrist with their watch?? Thanks.

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
I've seen pictures of celebrities perhaps Jennifer Anniston and Reese Witherspoon wear next to a watch. I love the look but would not do myself (excess scratches). I do like the Love bracelets next to the charity ones on the colored cords - especially in summer!

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
CA
If I had one, I would wear it next to my watch (hey, scratches happen...), so I could wear other quite different in style bracelets on the other arm. My LB next to my watch would be my signature. I girl can dream, can't she :love:

Congrats you lucky gal!

tosh

O.G.
Jun 19, 2007
I have the YG love cuff and I do wear it next to my watch everyday.
I haven't noticed many scratches on it either.

Bethc

O.G.
Oct 7, 2007
I have 2, one in WG and I just bought one in RG. I wore the WG one next to my Tank and it did scratch it pretty badly. But I do think WG scratches worst than the other. I'm afraid to try my RG one though.

Bagaday

O.G.
Apr 9, 2008
Midwest
^^Bethc: Did both your Tank and bracelet scratch or one more than the other? I'm more concerned about the watch getting beat-up. Given the bracelet will be worn 24/7, I expect that to take a beating. Thanks so much for your comments.

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
CA
If the bracelet is to be worn 24/7, isn't it inevitable they will scratch? Can't it be repolished if necessary?

I sure wish I could afford one:pout:

lanasyogamama

What time is it?
O.G.
Oct 30, 2007
Juste Delighted!
Funny timing, I was thinking of asking people if they wore their Love bracelet on their left or right hand!

I want one sooooooooooooo much. SIGH.

Bagaday

O.G.
Apr 9, 2008
Midwest
Chessmont: I was told by the Cartier SA to polish as little as possible due to the gold being buffed away. She said the bracelets were meant to obtain a patina (i.e., lots of scratches). So glad she told me that as I have access to a commercial jewelry buffer and would of been buffing away. I am resigned to letting the bracelet scratch and take the day to day wearing. I am so use to having weight on my left wrist with my watch (that I wear everyday/all day) that I'm more comfortable with the weight of the bracelet on the wrist-especially with my thought of wearing it 24/7. I just don't want to kill my watches. I rotate between a Roadster/Tank/J12. I know the Roadster will take a beating because it scratches when I look at it......still love it though.

Thanks again to everyone for their comments.