shoulder strap?

Coral3

Feb 13, 2010
Do LV sell shoulder straps in epi? I've looked on the website and couldn't find them. I've 90% decided to buy a cassis speedy, but would want the option of getting a shoulder strap for it.

I think they should have strap in Cassis too, I'm the LV site right now and they have Epi 3/4" (16mm) straps in Rubis and Ivory. Have a look at Women>Handbags>Clutches and evening>Epi leather :smile:

^I pretty sure there were Cassis strap on there before, my SA says the website isn't updated regarding straps and I saw my store had drawers full with different straps so perhaps they have one in Cassis laying around. :smile:

Okay, I've found it - I have no idea where they list it, but I did a search on their website and found one. They say it's designed for use with Alma & Jasmin - I'm assuming it'd be okay with a speedy??? Now if I could just find the price for it...

I use a strap (vachetta) with my speedy (fuschia perfo) whenever i want the convenience of a shoulder bad - i just attach it to the handle-hardware and voila - you should be fine with one too!!!