Shoulder strap, yes or no?

1. I am the proud owner of a gorgeous caramel Box B-bag. Most of the time, I see people photographed carrying their bbag by the handles but the shoulder strap is always attached and dangling below. I know that I will never, ever use the shoulder strap so I took mine off. But now I am wondering if that is some kind of fashion faux pas, since most celebs I see have their shoulder straps attached. Thoughts? Thanks!

2. I happen to be a no shoulder strap kind of girl. It just really isnt apealing to me. I am really comfy carrying it in my hand or just placing the 2 handles on my shoulder that way.

3. I leave mine on, but because I occasionally USE it. So if you know you won't use it, I think you can leave it off. One less thing to get tangled up in your stuff. And if you *might* use it, you can always throw it inside the bag just in case.

4. I like it with the strap off! Do whatever you feel comfortable with!

5. i keep mine on, b/c sometimes if i need my hands to be free i throw it over my shoulder...

6. ^ Same here, I keep mine on just in case...

7. I keep mine on cos I actually use it sometimes, but if you don't use then by all means leave it at home. Its totally your choice.:biggrin:

8. I agree- do whatever you are comfortable doing! I keep mine on because I actually use it - especially when I am with my baby. But there is no faux pas in using the bag as you see fit! Enjoy it!

9. I mostly carry my City by the handles, but I keep the strap on it for those times when I need my hands free (just toss it on my shoulder vs. sitting it down somewhere). I also think it looks cute with the strap hanging from it. I also tuck the ends of my zipper inside of the bag at each end.

10. I keep mine on because I use it sometimes.

11. i also keep mine on, but i don't use it. if it bothers you, just leave it off. i think the bags look fine with it off.

12. I think it looks cool dangling, but B bags aren;t really shoulder bags unless you have the hobo. I do use my shoulder strap in emergencies though.

13. i keep the straps on.. i use it now and then on my twiggy cuz i put so much in there it gets heavy... gives my hands a break :smile:

14. i leave mind one cause sometimes i use it when i get lazy or tired from toting my first around..:P..it makes me feel that i have a hobo bag too..so it's like a dual function kind of bag..

15. I use mine every now and then, so I keep it on. But if you don't like it, take it off. It's up to you - and the bag looks cute without it, too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice