Shoulder Strap Replacement

BleuSaphir

Born Again Speedy
O.G.
Nov 20, 2010
How much would Balenciaga charge for a new shoulder strap and a new mirror?
Also I was wondering if Balenciaga allows new replacements for dustbag?

Darn, but my brother and I made a decision to just simply call the boutique to get a more define answer...
We found a bag that might be potential to buy( I will post the ad on the authentication on this sub forum later before we buy this for a mom birthday gift:amuse:) and the seller doesn't have the strap nor the dustbag...

How much would Balenciaga charge for a new shoulder strap and a new mirror?
Also I was wondering if Balenciaga allows new replacements for dustbag?
Just the strap can be ordered if you call / email Balenciaga's flagship store in NY.
The strap for the city is around $175 + $10 shipping (within the US, I think).
You can call the store and ask for their email as they will require photos of your serial no.

Hello everyone! I'm new to the PurseForum, nice to meet you all :smile:

A friend in NYC helped me to purchase a Giant Gold Velo from the Bal sample sale last month. While I'm really with my new bag, it did not come with a shoulder strap however :sad:

From the discussions on the Forum, I notice that Bal boutiques tend to ask for proof of purchase when you purchase replacement parts. Would be great if someone could please advise whether I could purchase a replacement strap, given that it is a sample sale purchase and where should I make my enquiries.

Thank you for your help :smile:

Hello everyone! I'm new to the PurseForum, nice to meet you all :smile:

A friend in NYC helped me to purchase a Giant Gold Velo from the Bal sample sale last month. While I'm really with my new bag, it did not come with a shoulder strap however :sad:

From the discussions on the Forum, I notice that Bal boutiques tend to ask for proof of purchase when you purchase replacement parts. Would be great if someone could please advise whether I could purchase a replacement strap, given that it is a sample sale purchase and where should I make my enquiries.

Thank you for your help :smile:
I have the same problem. I've a caramel city bag handed down by my mom (who has since moved on). Unfortunately, the strap is missing. It's caramel lamb skin. Been searching for a replacement strap and found a company online who makes it. I'm tempted to order fr them since B stores don't seem to sell replacements. Just can't seem to know which caramel color my bag is since B seemed to come out with different versions of caramel. Hardware is brass though. Help?

I heard mautto charge expensive for delivery/postage charges (depending on where u are) I will try to order one from Mautto and another from Instagram seller based in Indonesia which was shared by a member on Hermes. I have few bags that need extra strap. So will try from both company to compare results.

I heard mautto charge expensive for delivery/postage charges (depending on where u are) I will try to order one from Mautto and another from Instagram seller based in Indonesia which was shared by a member on Hermes. I have few bags that need extra strap. So will try from both company to compare results.
I live in Australia and there is NO Bal boutique at all in the entire Australia :sad: Please let us know what you think of the straps when you've received them! I hope they are brilliant too so that I can perfect my Velo with a strap.