Shoulder Strap MC Alma

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
IDK if anyone ever carried their regular Mono Alma with the vachetta shoulder strap that also is used with Speedies; I like the idea and did wear it that way, but the regular strap has too small of clips to go over the larger handle rings of the MC Almas. Soooo, I thought about it a bit:thinking:, and tried my Keepall 55 Strap - Voila! it works!:idea: I think one can even carry it cross-body which is kinda cool (and easier on the shoulder)

Just a bit of info if anyone has ever wanted to do this with their MC Alma. The same might go for the MC Speedy - I used to have one, but do not recall the size of the handle rings.

Anyway, a bit of trivia.

I actually us a damier strap on my rose pochette. I hate the vachetta so I bought a damier strap to use with my damier speedy and now I use the strap with my rose pochette. It amazingly looks nice considering they both have brown coloring even though it's a mono. the brown blends in making the colors of the roses pop and no vachetta to worry about.

I actually us a damier strap on my rose pochette. I hate the vachetta so I bought a damier strap to use with my damier speedy and now I use the strap with my rose pochette. It amazingly looks nice considering they both have brown coloring even though it's a mono. the brown blends in making the colors of the roses pop and no vachetta to worry about.

-That does sound good - I would have never thought of putting the two together, damier and mono, but it does sound like they blend well.

I have the mono Alma and I think it does get heavy at times:sad:... is the MC Alma a lot heavier than the mono?
(That's why I usually grab my mono or Azur speedy 25 as my "go-to" bag.)
Do you think the MC Alma is heavier than the MC Speedy? I'm debating on the two but don't really like heavy bags. I really love the MC Speedy though....:love: