Shoulder strap extender

pursegalsf said:
WOW! I guess the price just keeps going up!When I bought mine a few years(2002, i think) ago it was only $90! :amazed: I think it's worth it. Now I can wear my black epi pochette comfortably!
And this is why I tell my husband all my LV purchases is an investment:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: The prices always goes up therefore increasing its value over time;) ;) ;)

Raspberry said:
...does anyone have this for their accessories pochettes, and is it worth it?

Anyone know what the current price is, or what the "official" name is? I don't believe it's on eLuxury. I found something called a "bolt key ring" on vuitton.com, which I suspect is it.

yes, there is a bolt ring. and its $95 I was thinking of getting one myself but for that much money....I dont know. if the strap breaks, you could get a new one for $17 and i was thinking of adding it to make it longer but someone told me it would look stupid. but thinking about that.

I was able to pick up a 38$ MC cles off eBay as the seller really didn't know how to sell her stuff. It was labelled in the title "multicolour pochette key pouch" and I was trolling eBay at that time for a mono cles (another great deal !). Anyways, the description was crappy but pictures were good, and yeah I won ! It took the seller 3 weeks to send it out though, after she promised to send it, at the beginning of those three weeks. And this is after I chased her for 5 days on how mcuh I should pay for shipping (which she overcharged for, by 8$ !!!).

Was it worth it ? Probably.. I have an adorable cles which I don't have to be meticulous about !