Shoulder strap extender

Raspberry

O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
...does anyone have this for their accessories pochettes, and is it worth it?

Anyone know what the current price is, or what the "official" name is? I don't believe it's on eLuxury. I found something called a "bolt key ring" on vuitton.com, which I suspect is it.

I asked for a pochette extender, and got one. Cant remember the price, but expensive for what it is, either €65 or €85, and that was a few years ago. I'm not at home at the mo, so can't measure, but I'm pretty sure it's about 3 inches long. I got it for my MC pochette, but it doesn't make a huge amount of difference.

Couldn't see the "bolt key ring" on Vuitton.com. Where about is it (what section) and I'll have a look, see if I can find a price?

K

Yep, found it and that's certainly what they call the "extender" over here!! :0)

Unfortunately, it isn't on the French or UK site, so can't guesstimate a price for you. I'm pretty sure I'll still have my receipt at home for my one, so I'll have a look this evening.

Mind you, looks like they have the extender with the vachetta panda on it for €100 (VPN Panda key holder) (on the French and UK Sites, I guess you could ask for it) which isn't too much more, and that panda is a sweetie....

Good luck!

K

Thanks for your help! It gives me an idea. If anyone has the USD price, or even better the CAD price, it would help as well.

I have another related question. I know the extender can be used for all the different pochettes, since they all have a detachable strap.

Do most people use the golden key ring extender with epi pochettes as well? Or do they use the epi "z" extender?

I got mine about a year or two ago. Sorry I don't exactly remember how long ago but I paid $110 usd for it. It is indeed the bolt key ring, it also goes by some French name.

WOW! I guess the price just keeps going up!When I bought mine a few years(2002, i think) ago it was only $90! :amazed: I think it's worth it. Now I can wear my black epi pochette comfortably!

helenNZ said:
:cry: OMG :cry: that one is perfect!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: and what a bargain!

$185 new zealand = $124 usa dollars

Yup, and the stains came out really easily with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser !

Don't worry, I'll be on the lookout for one for my Purseforum homie ! :lol: