shoulder bag suggestion

satine112

O.G.
Apr 26, 2006
ok, i want a shoulder bag for vegas (and i guess for other times) and i don't want to spend over a grand.

first i was thinking, oh, a pochette would be perfect. cute, small, blah blah. but also, for the price, its so small, i could spend a bit more and get something bigger.

then i saw recital. shoulder bag, but...is it a bit old??

then i was thinking - i really like the white epi, and a pappilon is nice, but i hear its a pain to have on shoulder because of the shape. thoughts?

something that's relatively cheap but very functional would be montorgueil.. very roomy and practical... pochette seems too small and recital seems too old (to me). papilon is nice but isn't it a bit on the small side? unless you don't carry much with you.

How about a white Epi Petit Noe? It's $1070 (but that's still less than the Soufflot/Epi Papillon). It's very convenient to use, fits a lot of stuff and will satisfy your white Epi craving.

I think the Recital is a little bit old and it doesn't fit very much.

I vote Montorgueil.... really really practical, with a zip. If I hadn't bought a preloved Petit Noe (also a great shoulder bag) then I'd definitely have gotten a Monty!

actually, the thing that keeps catching my eye, now that i think about it, is the tivoli.

i almost bought a preloved epi petite noe the other day but then thought maybe it wasn't that cute? (dh said it looked like a sac...stupid boy) hahahaha

maybe i should get one anyways? heehee