Should you do blepharoplasty if your eyes are close together?

You can definitely do DES but epi will make your eyes close together. Aim for a more conservative eye surgeon to discuss your concerns and avoid places like Teium where Dr Kwon pretty much forces his patients to get epi.

Reactions: heimcha.j
Yup, DES is the surgery for uneven eyelid crease heights/different creases. It'll help make it look symmetrical. Epi and lateral canthoplasty makes eyes look bigger and longer, but it might not be suitable. It's best to consult with an actual surgeon since pictures don't always show what your eyes really look like ^^

Yup, DES is the surgery for uneven eyelid crease heights/different creases. It'll help make it look symmetrical. Epi and lateral canthoplasty makes eyes look bigger and longer, but it might not be suitable. It's best to consult with an actual surgeon since pictures don't always show what your eyes really look like ^^

is that you in your pf pic? I hope you aren't considering plastic surgery cause you're already pretty enough :biggrin:

is that you in your pf pic? I hope you aren't considering plastic surgery cause you're already pretty enough :biggrin:

Ahaha yes it's me [emoji23] I've been considering it since I was 16 and I'm 8 days post op! Everyone has their insecurities, I have a huge one because of my face shape so I had FC and rhino :smile:

Do you have a heavy Mongolian fold? If you don't then you don't 'need' epi. Like you, my eyes are pretty close together but I have severe Mongolian folds that gives my eyes the illusion that they're very slanted and 'fierce'. I've talked to several doctors and they assure me they can lessen the severity of the folds without making my eyes look even closer but I have my doubts on that...