Should we take bets?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 20, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2009
    any one want to bet there will be a new coupon coming out this week?

I have to say, I am buying in to all of the factory discount buy it now before it is too late thing.......Although I did not get anything last week, I may this week if there is a coupon......

I am thinking that they may offer coupons during the weeks they change the floor....just a thought....

2. I'm gonna say that a coupon will be coming out this week! Just a hunch! :graucho:

3. I hope that there is another coupon this week - I'll be right by an outlet Wed/Thurs.

4. I am hoping they have the Zoe I want and the coupon. With how often I call the outlet looking for it now, I think I've earned that. ;)

5. I'm going to bet that yes there will be another one. Though every time there is a new floorset is also a bet I would take.

BTW Michelle I LOVE your siggy :roflmfao:

6. they better not!!! i just had to dish out $800 on a new hot water heather this morning :tdown: and lets not mention the water damage.

7. huh.. yeah..
    nice timing..
    payday weekend..
    hahaha

8. LMAO... haha same here! :P

9. I hope so! I feel so stupid for not getting a Zoe last week and now I'm kicking myself because of it :sad:. Lets hope there is another one and also more Zoes *cross fingers*

10. Seeing as how I never made it to the outlet for this last coupon I hope there is another:amuse:
    although DH just called and said "OK no more spending money...layoff rumors are surfacing!" OUCH!:sweatdrop:

11. I dont think there will a coupon.. I think they just have that coupon last week so they clear out inventory for the new stuff that come in.. It will be so cool if the parker hippie come in with 50% off + extra 20% off

what is the prize? jk

12. I don't think they will do another coupon this week but we can hope!

13. Oh, I really hope there is one coming out this week.. I'm running to the outlet the day it starts, if there is one.. I'm hoping to find a medium black zoe and the amanda wristlet, cosmetic case, and mini skinny in black.. Maybe a few madison leather wristlets, too.. I've been having good luck with those lately.

14. I doubt it,but i hope so. I really really want that Parker bag.

15. If there was going to be another one,wouldnt we know about it today or Tomm????