Should we take bets?

dstalksalot

Rehabbing Coach since 2010
O.G.
Apr 21, 2009
any one want to bet there will be a new coupon coming out this week?

I have to say, I am buying in to all of the factory discount buy it now before it is too late thing.......Although I did not get anything last week, I may this week if there is a coupon......

I am thinking that they may offer coupons during the weeks they change the floor....just a thought....

Last edited:
I'm going to bet that yes there will be another one. Though every time there is a new floorset is also a bet I would take.

BTW Michelle I LOVE your siggy :roflmfao:

Seeing as how I never made it to the outlet for this last coupon I hope there is another:amuse:
although DH just called and said "OK no more spending money...layoff rumors are surfacing!" OUCH!:sweatdrop:

I dont think there will a coupon.. I think they just have that coupon last week so they clear out inventory for the new stuff that come in.. It will be so cool if the parker hippie come in with 50% off + extra 20% off

what is the prize? jk

Oh, I really hope there is one coming out this week.. I'm running to the outlet the day it starts, if there is one.. I'm hoping to find a medium black zoe and the amanda wristlet, cosmetic case, and mini skinny in black.. Maybe a few madison leather wristlets, too.. I've been having good luck with those lately.