Should this happen to my pochette?

No - take it back and INSIST on a new one, NOT a repair. Sorry to use emphasis, but this drives me crazy. That should not happen!

I took it back and he insisted it was not a defect. Offered nothing, except if I wanted to purchase a NEW BAG if it bothered me so much. I couldn't believe it. I baby this bag. I've only carried it three times. He said it didn't matter that I only had it ten days.

Frustrating, I know. Mine was like this as well when I first got my pochette. I was new to LV then, so didn't know that it wasn't "normal". By the time I figured out this should not be, it was too late to exchange. Live and learn!! :smile: If it makes you feel better, I have had mine for 2 years and it has not gotten any worse. [ Mine is MIF by the way.... guess they all miss the mark sometimes ].

I took it back and he insisted it was not a defect. Offered nothing, except if I wanted to purchase a NEW BAG if it bothered me so much. I couldn't believe it. I baby this bag. I've only carried it three times. He said it didn't matter that I only had it ten days.
I wouls ask for the store manager, or try a different store if you have one close by.