should she be given a refund?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA GROSS ME OUT. nice find thats HILLARIOUS.
    omg you made my night.. i feel bad for that girl.. thats messed up! thanks for posting

2. Woah!

3. WOW--is that why her closet is on sale?!

4. yikes!:nuts:

5. is it me or one of her breast is bigger than the other one?

6. :wtf::nuts::Push:

7. Oh my!! Def get yr money back girl! :sos:

8. I think the left breast just settled a bit sooner,like you said it does happen.
    I have a couple of friends that had implants and they went thru the same thing.
    Forgive me for saying but I doubt most of you ladies have perfect bodies so why would you be so quick to make fun of this young woman :rolleyes: !

9. ^^ i'm with you and think one is just faster to settle.

10. I agree it's not nice to talk smack about people you don't even know! That's just wrong calling her out like that.:Push:

11. I had no idea that when they settle there was that big of a difference! Whoa...I definitely dont have a perfect body. But then again I am not the one showcasing my tatas on eBay. :heart:

12. The girls are right, it can take 6 months for implants to 'drop' into place. She said her enhancement is new. . . cut a girl some slack!

13. Actually, I would be mortified if someone posted a thread on a public website/Forum just to make fun of me . . . I'm closing this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice