Should my Neverfull really look this way just after 3 months?..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 15, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2009
    Hi everyone! I really hope that you can help me with this one..

I bought my Neverfull in the middle of July and now the straps is starting to peal where they are attached to the bag.. Should it really be this way? As you all know I use my Neverfull very often but I don't think it should be this way.. :sad: I always take very good care of my bags! Should I go to the store and ask them for a repair or a new one? What should I do? Please help me!

Thank you :flowers:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. You know it doesn't surprise me that you're having issues with your strap. I have a wallet and it fell apart in 2-3 months. I took it in and the SAs at the flagship store didn't care about the situation they told me it was my fault and that they would asses the piece and that they would expect to pay for the repair. :confused1: Good luck with your situation girl.

3. That doesn't sound so good for me.. I'm just getting angry because I spend much money in their store and I don't expect this quality..

4. Take it back and see what they say. Peeling handles have been problem w/ ebene.

5. They better fix it or replace it... Sorry it happened to you, maybe that's why Neverfull never appeal to me because of the thin strap and no zipper??? I can see this problem coming hopefully LV will take it and give you a new one.
    Keep us posted, Good luck dear...

6. Really? I've never heard of that before..

Thank you. I don't think it should be this way, I'll try to go there on Saturday this week and of course I'll keep you guys posted!

7. Do you carry alot of weight in it all the time? Mabye you just got a dud out fo the bunch?? Take it to them and see what they have to say about it. That seems to be the best thing to do about it. Sorry it happened to you! Good luck!

8. Thank you for the suggestion. I do carry a lot of stuff in it, but I saw a post here on TPF about the Neverfull and that you actually can carry a lot more wieght in it than I do. Yes, maybe.. Thank you again!

9. It doesn´t matter how much stuff you putt in it, its only 3 month, i can accept this problem after many years of employment. I expect that my bag will last forever, så my daughter can joy them. Go to the store and talk to them,i hope they will help you, don´t forget to told us what they sad.

10. Cari, glad you're bringing your NF to the store. At the very least, it'll put your mind to ease after listening to what your SA had to say.

11. I totally agree, after three months it should be in great shape.. I'm quite disappointed at the LV. My BF said that it was nothing and that I couldn't expect the bag to hold up forever. But three months is nothing, right? Thanks!

Yes, I really think I'll go there on Saturday. The only thing is that I'm only 18 years old and even though I've spent a lot of money in that store they doesn't seem to give me the same respect as they would for someone older.. I've asked my SA for boxes and she said she would call me as soon as she got boxes in, but she hasn't called yet, and this was two months ago.. I just hope that they'll take my complain searisly.

12. Here are some more pictures of the pealing strap.. Have anybody had the same problem?

DSC_0065.jpg

Attached Files:

13. I definitely think it shouldn't do that after only 3 months.
    Let us know how your store visit goes, good luck.

14. Yes I think so as well. Thanks!

15. That is horrid! Take it in. I never saw anything like that.