Should my card have been charged already?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I called Barneys BH on Saturday afternoon and purchased a pair of a shoes. BH didn't have them so they had to check with another store which showed on the computer as being available. SA said she would call Sunday if there was a problem but there shouldn't be. I checked my CC and it isn't showing a hold or that I've been charged and I am admittedly a tad concerned. I really want them so if she can't find them, I would like to start calling around. I know some times it can take a few days but it doesn't prevent me from being paranoid. I figure I will call today after they open to double check. Any thoughts?

2. I know some charges won't show in your CC for few days, however to make sure the shoes is yours, give them a call now!

3. Barney's always takes forever to show up on my card.

4. they can place a "hold" or "pending" on a CC; fairly common practice. They run the card but dont finalize the purchase. If they dont finalize it within a few days, it just goes bye bye.

5. Now I'm a bit worried. I can't get a hold of the SA and there isn't even a hold on my cc... my full credit limit is there. :sad: They sure aren't being too helpful. I guess I'll just keep trying.