Should money be the main factor?

Helpmeplease

Yes, it's a Manbag.
Jul 25, 2007
Well guys, i've been thinking about buying a biggish Hermes bag for quite a while, but have been unsure about what to get and in what colour, i've narrowed it down to two choices
Steve Sac a Voyage
Travel Birkin

My SA has said that I can place a special order for any kind of Steve (thinking about Havanne - Clemence) - This is around £3600 ($7200)
Whereas i've only been offered one travel Birkin (Natural - Palladium HW - Clemence) - This is around £5000 ($10000)

Plus, another question I have to ask, is what are the prices in the USA for the sizes and types above, as I am going to NY sometime in February, and am prepared to wait until then.

What do you guys think and recommend? :smile:

I'd go for a travel birkin. Personally you can never go wrong with a Birkin.
IF you have it shipped home and there is no H in your state it may be tax free.

I will go for the Birkin...
and if you are in the UK, maybe you should try to find one here in Paris...I think it's cheaper :yes: !!!
And since you are looking for big size, I'm sure you'll be lucky !!

Helpmeplease- i think i saw the steve sac a voyage and it was really nice also. i think it could go over the shoulder and i think that a real plus in a large bag. how do you want to use the bag and which will function best for you? both are tdf, the birkin being more classic but if i had a large heavy travel bag and couldn't put it over my shoulder i wouldn't be happy.