should it stay or should it go: python edition

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. now that the cubie question has been solved... so here it is! the python-trimmed fuchsia alyona (color is washed out in photo. the stam pic is the most accurate). at first, i was told that it would not be released, but, thankfully, they were wrong. problem is, i already own the fuchsia stam. which one to keep? i love them both! :sweatdrop:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. wowie zowie...I love the alyona in all color combos!!! I am not sure if I would do both bags with the same color combo but it is gorgeous!!

3. That Alyona is GORGEOUS!! I personally like that style much better and it's so hot in that color combo:drool: GL deciding!!

4. baglover, i don't plan on keeping both, just one. i love the stam, and it looks great in this color, but the alyona that was sent over to me looks perfect. plus, i already have a stam, but then again, you can never have too many of those. it's tough. gabby's the devil's advocate. :devil:

5. Ohhh i see, I thought you already had the stam!! :shame: excuse my blonde momment...I have too many of them to try to hide it!! I would keep the alyona...it's my personal fave!!!

6. I completely agree with Pursemonkey. The Alyona is beautiful!

7. ^ yeah, i agree. at first i was all about the stam, but the more i look at the alyona, the more i'm loving it. it's the little pushlock. :love:

8. I love that alyona.. :love:

9. I like the style of the Alyona! The color combo is TDF!! :drool::drool:

10. LOL--that's what sold me too!

11. Us MJ gals are suckers for a pushlock!! Especially an itty bitty decorative one:girlsigh:

12. You betcha Pursemonkey!

13. You don't own an Alyona yet, right? And you own 2 Stams? or 3? Anyway, I think in this case, choose the Alyona. Plus it's a shoulder bag :cool:

14. The Aloyna is a-freakin-mazing!!!!! :drool:

15. oh for sure that Aloyna! that combo is so distinctive and just way cool!