Should it stay or go?

Puckle101

Mar 1, 2015
i recently bought a classic Bayswater in dark beige and cannot decide whether to keep or not. I was sucked in slightly by the sale. I already gave a medium cara in taupe and am thinking they are too similar. Should I keep the bays or not? I cannot get the fact out of my head that it's the classic style bays and timeless and would not want to regret sending it back. Haven't posted pictures as everybody knows what a bays looks like. Help! What are your thoughts? Thanks.

Are your concerns mainly the colour or that it's a bays? If you will use it then keep, if it was just an impulse buy and will rarely see the light of day , send it back and put the cash towards something you love.
Seconded, if you don't love it send it back and wait for something else. It's very easy to be tempted by the sales (we've all done it :smile: ) but its still a lot of money even at sales prices.

Are you comfortable owning a Bays because it's a classic, or do you want to use all of your bags regularly?

I have a beautiful aubergine/ eggplant Bays that will very rarely see the outside world as the Bays style isn't very practical for me - but I fell in love with it and am happy to own it.

Which will sound crazy to most people. I blame TPF for my fall into Mulberry obsession

Seconded, if you don't love it send it back and wait for something else. It's very easy to be tempted by the sales (we've all done it :smile: ) but its still a lot of money even at sales prices.
I do want a classic bays ( I also want a lot more bags!) but yes the colour is very similar to my cara. They are phasing out a lot of yheags I love. Decisions! Decisions!

Do you think you will use it much, or just want to keep it because it's a classic bag? Do you think you will regret it if you return it?
If you want to keep it for the sake of it being a Bayswater and already have a similar colour bag I would say return it, you never know you might find another Bayswater later down the line in a different colour!