Should I?

CatOnIce

Loves it!
O.G.
Aug 5, 2007
I went to get the leopard stole in mauve. Been eying it for a bit and it goes perfect with the colours I wear. Love it!

I also wanted to see something from the empreinte line in Aurore and was introduced to the speedy. I´ve never thought the speedy model 25 was for me ( the square shape, small size and no pockets). But this one - OMG! :faint:

It´s beautiful and so elegant and sophisticated in the empreinte. And with pockets ;) But so very expensive.... And I just bought the Mulberry Alexa after Christmas.

I have the Artsy in empreinte so I know this gorgeous line. But can I justify another bag especially at that price?

The thing also is - I usually go for the bigger bags. Maybe this will be too small in the end :wondering Any thoughts pls?

It's different to the Artsy and the Alexa, if you love the speedy and financially are able then go with your instincts. I don't believe a lady ever needs to justify a new purchase ;)

Show us when you've got it!!

Thx :smile: It´s just that I think it´s a lot of money for a bag, especially since I just bought the Alexa. But this is more than a regular speedy... And I love the colour!

:sweatdrop: