Should I...

Sell it if you don't love as much as the next bags..

LVpug, I didn't know you got your tulum already, congrats, did I miss the thread about it??

Nita you missed the thread...I have a cold right now but, will model soon...I want to wear something nicer than yoga pants and sweater to model it...once I get rid of my cold I will model a few of my bags like the LH, PH and Tulum PM...love the Tulum pm btw

The one that is in the box sitting in the closet is my new Black MC Petit Noe, Cerises Pochette, Groom wallet and Groom keychain. My boyfriend decided to not let me use it until Christmas:crybaby: :hysteric: :crybaby: So it's been there sitting for a while.
Yes, I bought the Tulum brand new at the store. I didn't use it much immediately because I was using my orange Perfo. It is lately that I am using it as an everyday bag and it is now turning into the light patina color.

I like this bag because it is soo convenient. Like I said, I have 2 options. I can either wear it on my shoulder or as a messenger bag, and I 've done both. Plus, it is a good size for an everyday bag.

I don't want to make a quick decision because I may be sorry later.
Mmmh, maybe I will just put it away for a while since I'm so confused.:confused1:

When will you model yours?

Take your time and decide...I own the speedy mono 30, PH and the Lockit Horizontal and still had to get the tulum...the LH is an awesome bag but, I find the tulum pm a tad bit nicer for everyday for me...love them all...if you can keep your tulum and save for the Lockit...then if you never use your Tulum sell it...that way you have no regrets...

Take your time and decide...I own the speedy mono 30, PH and the Lockit Horizontal and still had to get the tulum...the LH is an awesome bag but, I find the tulum pm a tad bit nicer for everyday for me...love them all...if you can keep your tulum and save for the Lockit...then if you never use your Tulum sell it...that way you have no regrets...

LVPug,
Mmmh, I may do that. I may just keep the Tulum and save for the other bags.