Should I?

bagaholic07

May 23, 2008
Hey guys, help me decide here. I have a watercolor speedy 35 in brown ..I have kids and im having hardtime using it especially with my kids ..I want to replace it to a shoulder bag. I have Damier Saleya GM in mind and my friend is willing to swap it with hers. What do you think? Many thanks:smile:

Yes, I'd say go for it... Will it be a Fair trade? Is her Saleya in good condition? If its a fair trade - yes, swap... you'll have an easier time w/ a shoulder bag especially in Damier!

You could always save your WC for later when the kiddies are a little older. It's a classic bag that will be stylish forever. Or send me your WC! :lolots:

I do think the best bag for mommies is the damier neverfull. It holds absolutely everything you could possibly need. And it's not so feminine that DH couldn't carry it if need be.

Good luck with this and tell us what you end up doing!

Is that an even trade price wise? I thought the MC was a lot more valuable, but I could be wrong. If so maybe sell the water color, get a shoulder bag, and save some money too. Just a thought.

Swap a Brown WC Speedy for a Damier Saleya..:wtf:...NOT a fair trade. :nono::rtr:

Put the Speedy up until you can handle it and the kids later and in the meantime carry something else, anything else until you can get an LV shoulder bag/tote...a NF or your own Saleya. The RP WC line is special, IMO worth more than a Saleya. Then again, it all depends on how you value the WC Speedy.

i would not make that trade either, i think shes getting a MUCH better deal than you... How close of a freind is she? Could you guys play-trade, say, for a year or something? Just borrow eachothers bag?