***should I****

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey guys im thinking of taking one of my moms many LV bags!!! I was thinking if I take this 1996 or 1997 (ill check DC later) trocadero 30 and making it a clutch by taking off the straps. not sure if I wana though. Hope she wont find out!!! :shrugs:

Picture222 002.jpg Picture222 007.jpg
  2. pICTURES ARE REALLY BAD THE BAG LOOKS MUCH BETTER THAN THAT

3. IMO the bag is a bit too big and rectangular to be a clutch...
    I say keep the straps on and wear the bag as is.

4. I agree with Karman, it is too big to be a clutch, I think it would be just fine as a bag.

5. I have trocadero 30, It's too big as a clutch..

6. i though it could be used like this [​IMG]

7. I want to have it like daivds [​IMG]

8. If you really want to, go ahead :smile:

9. The strap is not permanently attached, right? I dont have this bag and am not familiar with it. If the answer to my question is no, then I see no reason why you cant try to wear it as a clutch ala DB? Go ahead try it and have fun, if you dont like it then just put the strap back and wear it as it is.

10. well i cant wear as is because its a handbag but i might just get the toilette

11. :nuts: Wow, you'll look hot too I reckon;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice