Should I????

janicet

Jan 26, 2006
Hi All

You may have seen my last post about a bag I saw online and was trying to track down.

Anyway I called the company in London and unfortunately the bags aren't sold here yet. They were very nice and offered me free shipping and assured me that I could return the bag if I don't absolutely love it.

However I am a bit nervous about buying from overseas. What do you all think - should I or shouldn't I???

Attachments

• tavistock.jpg
    tavistock.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 69
Definitely go for it. I purchase items from the UK all the time, and never have any trouble. If they are sweet enough to offer free shipping, I would jump on the offer.

thanks, all. I've decided to go ahead....

But now I'm even more confused - I was sure I was going to go for the black tote I saw online but they've just sent me a photo of two other bags they have in stock - one is the tote in an electric blue Lizard combo and the other is a different style in Chocolate Suede with a green and brown pony hair flap....

The black is practical but these other two look like such fun...

Help!!!!

Attachments

• ledbury large and tavistock tote 12 dec.jpg
    ledbury large and tavistock tote 12 dec.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 46
I too work in a professional corporate setting and I think that the black one has enough of a look that it is not too boring - it's the perfect office bag! I personally think you are taking much more of a risk with the other bags (although cute, they could get here and surprise you!)

My vote is for black!!

(And btw: i am looking for a new work/laptop bag myself...please let us know when you get this bag and how you like it so maybe i can get one too! - Good luck!)

hmmm...it's so hard to decide. i like all of them. i just fell like I always go for boring black - but it does look nice.

the blue is made of an embossed leather that apparently looks like shark.

thanks, all. I have decided to go with my first choice - and get the black!

Ellebar - i will defintely report back on my new office bag - i've been looking for ages and this one does seem just perfect - I hope it lives up to my expectations!!!!!

janicet said:
thanks, all. I have decided to go with my first choice - and get the black!

Ellebar - i will defintely report back on my new office bag - i've been looking for ages and this one does seem just perfect - I hope it lives up to my expectations!!!!!

Awesome! Thank you!!!
I will certainly be looking forward to seeing it and might be getting my own if you are happy with it!... I must say- that's the most styley yet practical and classic work bag i've seen.
Keep us posted!!:idea: