Should I...??

1. I just bought a monogram speedy 25. After a previous advice post, I was allset to get a matching mongram French wallet. Now of course I am having second thoughs ( The wallets cost almost as much as some bags!). So again I am asking for Opinoins (sorry If I am being a pain). Should I:

A:smile: Bite the bullet Get the French Wallet. Then I will have a matching set.
    B:smile: Get A Damier Speedy 25 (Is this redundent?)
    C:smile: Save a little more and get a Batignolles Vertical.

TIA

2. I say C!:wlae:
    Actually I would go for the Batignolles Horizontal!

3. I say B, as you already have another monogram

4. Now that you have the bag, get the matching accessories! :yes:

5. I vote for "A." I am a big fan of the Speedy 25, and it looks and feels so nice to have a matching wallet. They are classic investment pieces that won't go out of style.

6. I would get a wallet although I'm not a fan or the French wallet. Not enough CC slots for me.

7. Maybe there's another wallet that costs less and you can put the saved $$ toward the next bag? :smile:

8. I'll have to vote A. IMO you have to have at least one LV wallet. I myself have one LV PTI only cos the price :crybaby:

9. I say go for the wallet. You'll be really happy having matching pieces.

10. :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

11. The wallets cost almost as much as a bag.. I feel yr pain..
    I would choose C and have another LV bag!

12. I would probably go for C also...it would be nice to have a matching wallet, but I'd rather have a new bag

13. i personally think that LV wallets are exptremely overpriced considering they cost more than some full sized bags... so i choose C! plus i have the BV and it's gorgeous! :rolleyes:

14. Go for a wallet! The one I want is the Zippy Wallet.... But I'd like it in Damier, which it does not come in... :sad:

15. I think it is nice to have an LV wallet too so I vote for the wallet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice