Should I?

aw. :smile: that's cute.. but do you have to have that wiener roaster? lol. wooow 130 for a caramella.. o_o!!

there are other prints that are a lot cheaper but it seems like you're set on inferno.

i wouldn't do it, but if you like it a lot and you don't mind paying extra you should. :smile:

I didn't know you were 48! Cool! :nuts: And you own an Azur Saleya PM! :yahoo:

Oh yes. And my daughter is 20. We went shopping for Tokidoki together.:wlae: She owns an Adios Star Nuvola (a half backpack).

Considering the pretty sum you have spent on your LV collection and the price of this Tokidoki item is nothing. Agree?
If this is something which can make you smile, go for it.

Oh yes. And my daughter is 20. We went shopping for Tokidoki together.:wlae: She owns an Adios Star Nuvola (a half backpack).

Considering the pretty sum you have spent on your LV collection and the price of this Tokidoki item is nothing. Agree?
agreed.
i almost paid 125 for a caramella with the vampire bat bunnies on it...
but then I found a ciao with TONS of them for less...that same day. it was fate or I would have a very overpriced but made me smile caramella..go for whatever you want in your toki loving heart!

aw. :smile: that's cute.. but do you have to have that wiener roaster? lol. wooow 130 for a caramella.. o_o!!

there are other prints that are a lot cheaper but it seems like you're set on inferno.

i wouldn't do it, but if you like it a lot and you don't mind paying extra you should. :smile:

Augh @ paying extra! :wacko: :noggin:

This one is cute for $109.99:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=110167798041&Category=63852&_trksid=p3907.m29

But I hate not getting the exact one I want! :hysteric: Especially since this may be my one and only tokidoki. I also like the paradiso print. Especially the guy making sushi!

Maybe I should wait...

And LOL @ "weiner roaster"! :roflmfao:

Cool! Does your daughter share your love of LV too? :graucho: Which LVs do you and your daughter have?

no they're floppy they fall over to their respective sides easily whereas the dolce strap is much more firm and upright in my experience.

i hope all i said there is coherent.

Hey, thats good to know! Cuz I've never seen a Dolce irl, but I've seen a Caramella and the Bocce. I think the Bocce would be a little too small for me.

Hey, thats good to know! Cuz I've never seen a Dolce irl, but I've seen a Caramella and the Bocce. I think the Bocce would be a little too small for me.

dolce is a larger caramella with a strap and i know some girls use it like a make up bag and take the strap off...i dunno if i'd do that persay but w/e works for you personally! the bocce is much more round I wear only Mac and since all the containers are round it works for me, hahaha. Again if you like the dolce go for it, it's not like you won't be able to sell it if you don't like it!

yeah.. paying extra is like ><!!! But if you really want to have that bag, you can either wait it out to see if something cheaper comes along or just buy it. lol

WAIT i just remembered.. transporto caramellas won't be on the mainland. ><

dolce is a larger caramella with a strap and i know some girls use it like a make up bag and take the strap off...i dunno if i'd do that persay but w/e works for you personally! the bocce is much more round I wear only Mac and since all the containers are round it works for me, hahaha. Again if you like the dolce go for it, it's not like you won't be able to sell it if you don't like it!

I didn't know the strap is detachable!! :nuts:

So what would be a reasonable price for an Inferno/Paradiso Caramella or Dolce on ebay?

i stalk ebay...

they go for anywhere between 75-110 on average (caramella)
as for dolce they seem to be going for around 100.

if you search for the item and then go to advanced and click on the completed listings you can see the prices relative to current selling times...but i'd say the more "hot" or harder to find a print the higher it will go.

a foresta campeggio with missing rivet went for almost 200 last week...