should i..?

hyper_ballad

Oct 7, 2006
get a bambinone or a gioco? I have two giocos and love them, they are the perfect size... but the bambinone style is really cute and I wonder if sometimes I might like to carry something smaller.. plus bambinone is cheaper..... Is bambinone really AS small as it looks? Everyone seems to say it is surprisingly bigger than you think...... opinions?? I want to call SH tomorrow... I got a not-so friendly email from them today... they must be busy.. hrm...

Just be aware that sometimes the zippers get caught on the middle piece of fabric. It has only happened to me a couple of times with my bambinone, but it was pain to get it loose when it did. Otherwise I do like the style and it does a lot more than you would think.

I'm sorry.. I forgot I even posted that other one :sad:
But I use the search function a lot, I guess I'm afraid no one will read older posts sometimes. But thank you for the help :yes:

i :heart: my gioco, but if you already have two, then i say go for it with the bambinone! i've been lusting after a pirata bambinone, but i think when i have a little more $$ i'm going to get a pirata campeggio from the outlet instead.

I have a bambinone and I :heart: it. It looks so small but it fits so much stuff and I carry A LOT of stuff.

I liked it so much the first time I used it that it made me want to buy another :biggrin:

I love both. But since you already have 2 giocos, get the bambinone. The strap you can shorten and just use it as a shoulder bag or make it long and sling it diagonally. I use mine ALL the time.