Should I Xxxx buy a Patent Crimson Madison Shoulder bag?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2010
    I need help!!! I REALLY want a patent crimson Madison Shoulder bag. I just bought a patent camel one and want to keep that one but now don't want to fork over another 500 for another one!!!

XXXX Please do not mention selling a specific bag, as this is against our rules. Thanks!

So what should I do girls?!

xxxx

All of my bags are black and brown so I am really wanting a pop of color!!

Help!!!!

2. #2 Oct 12, 2010
    Xxxx Please do not quote things that are against the rules, as it makes cleaning up the thread harder. Thanks!

3. CoachGirl12- You are the one that made me want to get the Crimson Patent!! It's all your fault!!:graucho:

4. LMAO... Great, I'm such an enabler I know! :shame::roflmfao:

5. #5 Oct 12, 2010
    I would also say Xxxxand get the shoulder bag. It will be seriously practical-- and it's patent, so will be worry-free in the fall/winter weather. Xxxx Good luck!

6. #6 Oct 12, 2010
    I think patent Madison shoulder bags are very practical for a mom with young kids. They are easy to carry on the shoulder, they wipe clean, and they can tolerate all sorts of weather. I have the crimson one and I adore it. You just can't go wrong with it because it's beautiful and will work for you.Xxxx

7. Hi guys, just a reminder that we cannot mention selling a specific bag, or even the idea of selling a specific bag, as this is against the forum rules. I have edited out the relevant parts rather than just closing the thread, so you may continue with the main part of the discussion. :tup:

8. oops :shame:

9. Yes!!

10. So sorry-I forgot!

11. Oops, sorry!! We'll I think you guys helped me figure out what to do anyway!!! Crimson shoulder bag..... here I come!!!! Thanks ladies, sorry for getting everyone in trouble!!!:whiteflag:

12. I love the Crimson Red one but if you can not have both see what color you like more

Which one woudl be everyday... It is hard because both color work in that matter but the Crimson has amazing pop...