Should I xchange my Sabrina for Sophia?

bagsessed

O.G.
Mar 13, 2006
I bought a large black leather Sabrina a year ago but it has been sitting in my closet since, tags still attached. I've just been using my maggie a lot lately.
I lost interest in coach for awhile and but Sophia is tugging me back in. I like the Sabrina but the Sophia (black gathered large) looks nice as well. I already have a steel sabrina and am leaning towards exchanging the Sabrina for the Sophia, but don't want to regret it later on. What to do???
Also, can the large sophia be worn crossbody?

If you have had Sabrina in your closet for a year, I say exchange her ASAP! I love my black gathered leather Sophia. I don't have large so can't answer the other question, but I don't believe it can be worn crossbody as when I tried the strap on the large on in the store, it didn't seem long enough

bring her back sabrina is not getting loved. the sophia is gorgeous! i dont think it can be a crossbody bag but you may be able to add clips to the strap to extend it.

I bought a large black leather Sabrina a year ago but it has been sitting in my closet since, tags still attached. I've just been using my maggie a lot lately.
I lost interest in coach for awhile and but Sophia is tugging me back in. I like the Sabrina but the Sophia (black gathered large) looks nice as well. I already have a steel sabrina and am leaning towards exchanging the Sabrina for the Sophia, but don't want to regret it later on. What to do???
Also, can the large sophia be worn crossbody?

Sabrina for the Sophia, but don't want to regret it later on. What to do???
Since you already have a steel sabrina, you exchange black Sabrina for Sophia. Or keep both and then decide later.

Also, can the large sophia be worn crossbody? Don't thing strap is long enough for crossbody.
The website says it is a detachable strap for shoulder wear with 15" drop

If you have had Sabrina in your closet for a year, I say exchange her ASAP! I love my black gathered leather Sophia. I don't have large so can't answer the other question, but I don't believe it can be worn crossbody as when I tried the strap on the large on in the store, it didn't seem long enough

Gotta agree with this post. One year on the shelf means the love just may not be completely there for your sabby.

And now, as I walk towards the Coach Confessional Booth myself--I have 4 sabbys and thought I'd never find a coach bag I'd love more. But now that they came out with sophia, I really don't care for sabrina as much...I prefer my sophias more for the ease of carrying, the way it's so easy to find everything in the sophia, and IMO, the better quality leather.

GL with your decision!

gotta agree with this post. One year on the shelf means the love just may not be completely there for your sabby.

And now, as i walk towards the coach confessional booth myself--i have 4 sabbys and thought i'd never find a coach bag i'd love more. But now that they came out with sophia, i really don't care for sabrina as much...i prefer my sophias more for the ease of carrying, the way it's so easy to find everything in the sophia, and imo, the better quality leather.

Gl with your decision!
ita!!!!

^^The Sophia is such a classy style bag and I agree that you can just open her up and find what you need with ease.Sabrina's were very popular too, but if she has been collecting dust, I'd say go for a Sophia...I don't think you can go wrong with all of the textures and materials!GL;)

Thanks, i think i will go for the sophia. I initially liked the sabrina, but when you where it on the shoulder it just looks weird. The Sophia looks better on the shoulder. Now i need to see if i can configure it for a crossbody bag.

Bagsessed: You are making the right decision by exchanging your Sabrina. If I don't cut the tags off bag within a few weeks it is returned. I find that if I love a bag I usually cut off the tags within two weeks and start carrying it. If I don't then the love is not there. I had a Sabrina that never was carried. I sold her. I am picking up my large gathered black Sophia at Macys's on December 1st. I can't wait. I am also looking forward to the new Sophia colors for spring.

Thanks, i think i will go for the sophia. I initially liked the sabrina, but when you where it on the shoulder it just looks weird. The Sophia looks better on the shoulder. Now i need to see if i can configure it for a crossbody bag.

Hope you're able to find a way to make the Sophia into a crossbody. Show us when you get her please :biggrin:

I would exchange it. And I agree, I find myself not liking Sabrina as much since I fell for Sophia. The only one in my collection I still love to death is my Rose Sabrina. She is just beautiful. :love:

If you do want crossbody, there is always the Mad Convert Hobo...it is not gathered, but the black has that gorg red lining. (Why couldn't they put that lining in the gathered?)

Can't wait to see what you end up with...hopefully it's a bag that gets the snip snip in the first couple of days! :biggrin:
Good luck!