Should I wear this "Coach inspired" bag?

purse-cursed

My HG changes daily
O.G.
Mar 20, 2009
So I was out shopping and thought I'd check out a thrift store near me, when I saw the cutest little purse! It was only $10 so I took it home. After having a closer look, I suspected it was supposed to look like a Coach because of the blank hang tag and blank creed patch inside... so I looked on eBay and sure enough found a real one in the same style, picnic basket. I should have known I was drawn to it for a reason I guess? lol.

Anyway, I still think it's cute but would feel funny using it... although it would look really nice with a summery dress! Should I use it?

Attachments

• picnicpurse.jpg
    picnicpurse.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 299
It would bother me personally that it was trying to be a fake coach with the fake handtag and fake creed area. If it didn't have that then it wouldn't bother me.

it's not a fake coach-it doesn't say coach anywhere on the bag. it is inspired by coach. and like we all said, just remove the hangtag and then it doesn't look like it's anything but a cute straw bag for summer!

It would bother me personally that it was trying to be a fake coach with the fake handtag and fake creed area. If it didn't have that then it wouldn't bother me.

It is not a fake Coach, as stated above. It doesn't say Coach anywhere. It is inspired by Coach.

I would do as others suggested. Take off the hangtag & enjoy.

Agree with all the others, take off the hangtag! Its too adorable not to use. Its definitely not considered fake, just designer inspired and there is nothing wrong with that!