Should I wear this "Coach inspired" bag?

purse-cursed

My HG changes daily
O.G.
Mar 20, 2009
So I was out shopping and thought I'd check out a thrift store near me, when I saw the cutest little purse! It was only $10 so I took it home. After having a closer look, I suspected it was supposed to look like a Coach because of the blank hang tag and blank creed patch inside... so I looked on eBay and sure enough found a real one in the same style, picnic basket. I should have known I was drawn to it for a reason I guess? lol.

Anyway, I still think it's cute but would feel funny using it... although it would look really nice with a summery dress! Should I use it?

Attachments

• picnicpurse.jpg
    picnicpurse.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 299

sare_bear320

Mar 17, 2009
It would bother me personally that it was trying to be a fake coach with the fake handtag and fake creed area. If it didn't have that then it wouldn't bother me.

it's not a fake coach-it doesn't say coach anywhere on the bag. it is inspired by coach. and like we all said, just remove the hangtag and then it doesn't look like it's anything but a cute straw bag for summer!

TnC

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
Agree with all the others, take off the hangtag! Its too adorable not to use. Its definitely not considered fake, just designer inspired and there is nothing wrong with that!