should I wait !

CaptainPicard

Oct 5, 2007
I am kind of liking this bag, at first I didn't but its grown on me, although I would like it even more if they had left off the stupid zig zagy stitch off the front of the bag...I don't think its going to be a very popular bag as not too many people really want a denim bag--and at $400 I think its horrendously over priced...Even if I use PCE its over $300...since it may not be that popular do you think I should wait until it shows up on the Coach Factory Outlet on line site ? It's bound to hit the outlet...I rarely shop the Outlet shop here in town so if it goes there i may miss it---do you think it will to the online Coach factory site ? ...and should I wait or just get it with PCE ?

denim.jpg

I guess it depends on how badly you want it and if you miss it, how upset will you be? I've been lucky in that most pieces I want end up at the outlet. You can also put yourself on client tracker so if one appears at the outlet, you won't miss it.

I agree with you in that it is over priced but I do love a good denim bag. I'd personally wait. But I'm an outlet shopper ;)

I guess it depends on how badly you want it and if you miss it, how upset will you be? I've been lucky in that most pieces I want end up at the outlet. You can also put yourself on client tracker so if one appears at the outlet, you won't miss it.

I agree with you in that it is over priced but I do love a good denim bag. I'd personally wait. But I'm an outlet shopper ;)

Oh tell me more...how does client tracker work ? Do I just need to contact my closest outlet and register to be notified in the future if a particular bag shows up ?

I am kind of liking this bag, at first I didn't but its grown on me, although I would like it even more if they had left off the stupid zig zagy stitch off the front of the bag...I don't think its going to be a very popular bag as not too many people really want a denim bag--and at $400 I think its horrendously over priced...Even if I use PCE its over $300...since it may not be that popular do you think I should wait until it shows up on the Coach Factory Outlet on line site ? It's bound to hit the outlet...I rarely shop the Outlet shop here in town so if it goes there i may miss it---do you think it will to the online Coach factory site ? ...and should I wait or just get it with PCE ?

denim.jpg
I don't think you should wait (do you know how many are at Jax right now?) This is similar in feeling and appeal to the fringed suede tote from last season and that flew out - my daughter got the last one in the country at PCE.

It's not a bag for everyone but if they didn't make very many, the chances of it getting to the outlet are slim. Good luck.

I'm a fan of waiting for the outlet, however there was an XL denim patchwork Spotlight a few years ago that I never did find at my outlets. That doesn't mean it didn't go to ANY outlet, but if it did the numbers were small.

If you don't love it, I'd wait. This bag caught my eye as well, but it's a "waiter" for me. The scratchy-looking zig zag stitching isn't my favorite feature, either.

Good point about the suede fringed Bella, lacey_stiletto! I liked that tote more than this denim one, but not enough to buy it with PCE. I never saw it at my outlets, either. If I'd found one, I'd have bought it for sure. I think someone did find one at an outlet (lucky!) but who knows if it was a return or sent there from JAX.

You have time with the pce to get it right away if you want but I would hold off. This bag isn't my style and I would say its hit or miss for most people. Its that bag you either really want or don't want. I definitely think it will hit outlets and it has potential to hit the factory online.