should I wait !

This style is primarily online with slim to none in stores. I could only find one in a FP store in a tri-state area. As such, I don't think there a much of this style to be had. With the big PCE this coming weekend, that may deplete the inventory. It is a limited style so I'm not sure waiting for it to go to the outlet is practical. But that is simply dependent on how badly you want this. I think it would be an easy piece to resell if you grew tired of it. That way you could potentially make back your money.

Out of curiosity, how long do items go from FP to outlet ? This handbag is being touted as a summer tote.

Any response is appreciated *_*

Does anyone know how long it takes items to go from FP to outlet ?!

An inventory of 400 seems low. One was recently sold on eBay for almost full retail.

So Fox, what can u tell me about this handbag since you actually own it. It's hard to get a feel for it from just pics. Since its not readily avail in stores your insight would be appreciated. Thx !!!

So Fox, what can u tell me about this handbag since you actually own it. It's hard to get a feel for it from just pics. Since its not readily avail in stores your insight would be appreciated. Thx !!!

It's a PIT. LOL.

I revealed it and my Lindsay when I got them. I've been carrying the tote since, and it's HUGE.

All of the pockets on the outside are actual pockets, not just decorative. I tend to keep my phone in the front pocket, which I like. Makes it very easy to grab. I'll put grocery lists and that kinda thing in the back pocket, for easy access there too.

The major downside for me is that it just has a dogleash clasp thinger to keep it close, it doesn't zip. Last I looked on the website it said zip closure. Dunno if they fixed it or not.