Should I wait till the gladiators I want go on sale?

Jun 4, 2006
Hi all, I kinda have an eye on a pair of orange patent leather gladiators from the s/s precollection, but I cannot tell myself to spend almost $600 on a pair of flat sandals. And I know seasonal shoes usually go on sale. Should I wait and try my luck? I like the sandals, just not enough to spend that much on them now.

This time of the year is so hard for me. I've seen a few springs things I want... and I'm thinking I should gamble that they might go on sale soon. But it really is a gamble, isn't it?

I think that orange patent leather gladiators may still be around... in a few weeks. It's not easy to wait, is it? :confused1:

actually i just come back from chanel and I tried the red/orange patent but do not like them....i found a even more expensive pair (black suede) flat sandals I just LOVE!!! BUT I cannot tell myself to spend $700 on them....no way.....I have to wait....i really think flat sandals with that price tag should not be that popular.....I am willing to gamble and wait till next month!

actually i just come back from chanel and I tried the red/orange patent but do not like them....i found a even more expensive pair (black suede) flat sandals I just LOVE!!! BUT I cannot tell myself to spend $700 on them....no way.....I have to wait....i really think flat sandals with that price tag should not be that popular.....I am willing to gamble and wait till next month!

I envy u gals..flat sandals from chanel...so sad..my country bring in "funny" style shoes/sandal...the one I like most...python skin double cc..this one & only boutique here did not "bother" to bring it in:sad:
always..limited stks & design..maybe Chanel not interested in doing biz here???
always landed up buying other brands..lots of Gucci sandals (should stop buying the same old brand..sigh..)..hogan...preferably those made in italy...:Pso comfy

I know the exact pair you are talking about. I'm in love with them too (but the ones I covet are red) but am exercising restraint until sales hit. I can't justify that price for sandals either...

I know the exact pair you are talking about. I'm in love with them too (but the ones I covet are red) but am exercising restraint until sales hit. I can't justify that price for sandals either...

yea, i tried the red one too!! but i think black suites me better, but the red one is gorgeous too. lets hope that we can both get the pair we want during sale!!