Should I wait for mughetto?

Caesar Salad

May 10, 2007
hi miu miu experts out there hope you can enlighten me :biggrin: my store has just sold out the mughetto coffer and not sure when they will receive the next shipment.... the SA said it can take may be 3,4 weeks :shocked: do you think i should wait for mughetto?? for girls who have the mughetto coffer you think it is worth the wait???

i am pretty new to miu miu, is mughetto a classic color? or just a very popular color? i know it has been redone in a few seasons am i right?

i was looking for getting the coffer for a while now.. and i really really want to get one ASAP hehe... especaily after seeing the coffer thread... it just makes me dream about the bag EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!!

or should i opt for other colours, like black or cream??? please help me to decide :P

i think u shld wait if u really want mughetto badly. i waited for mine and i finally got it. did u try emailing Renato from BH? i think he is capable of finding you one.

I saw a mughetto bow bag in Paragon early this year and it was love at first sight. I've seen the bow bag in other colours too but it didn't appeal to me that much. The mughetto's a really sweet colour and it grows on you! Finally bought my mughetto bow in rome just last week and I managed to save a couple of hundred bucks too. I think you should wait too cause its totalllly worth the wait!

J, last time I spoke to Kana at the Hawaii store, they have a Mugehtto :smile: that was about 2 wks ago

personally 3-4 wks is not that long IMO.... since most other waiting lists are much longer.....

I would say.. wait for what you really want!

I also say you should wait...but once the wait is over, don't think twice about it!! I bought the last available zaffiro coffer in Miami back in the day and don't regret it! I wouldn't have the coffer I wanted otherwise!

J, last time I spoke to Kana at the Hawaii store, they have a Mugehtto :smile: that was about 2 wks ago

personally 3-4 wks is not that long IMO.... since most other waiting lists are much longer.....

hehe thanks kiki... i have thought about whether i should get the classic colours, like the black lambskin because i think the black is able to match anything and it is a safe colour .... i am just a bit scared if mughetto is prone to colour transfer as i wear jeans quite often...

but yes after i have looked at other tpfers' mughetto bags it really grows on me.. i think i will call around to see if there is one around!

I also say you should wait...but once the wait is over, don't think twice about it!! I bought the last available zaffiro coffer in Miami back in the day and don't regret it! I wouldn't have the coffer I wanted otherwise!

butterfly your coffer is with silver hardward right? i would love to get a coffer in silver hardware too but too bad this season is only with gold hardware.... i love da zaffiro colour too!!

There's a coffer with silver hardware available at diabro.net...haven't bought from them but I've read their bags are authentic....I bought mine when silver hardware was available last season...

J, get what your really want... u know... if u get some you love and what your really wanted, it will last forever....

sometimes I get bags that I think it'd last forever... but I would end up not loving it enough to have it forever... and end up selling... u know...

Hi Kiki,

Was wondering if you Kana does shipping. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi nexsummer.
i e-mailed renato for a pic of the coffer in mughetto. however, the color which he showed me is of a lighter shade whereas yours is of a darker shade which i love. I also noticed that miu2's pink coffer is of a brighter color. is miu2's also mughetto ?
i was wondering do the colours differ because of the camera's resolution and the lightings ?

miumiumughetto3.jpg

this is the one which Renato sent me

Last edited: