should i try ????

birkel

O.G.
Jan 17, 2009
thanks to my Darling annie and amazing husband i was able to get a vache naturelle birkin 35cm that is simply stunning i dont baby my bags and love the patina but the color is just so very useful that when my SA called offering a 35cm phw gold birkin i began thinking should i get this i would be able to give my VN a rest and enjoy it more in ocasions that requiere its stunning beauty and keep the gold togo as the color i love for every day use !!! anyways hope you can all chip in and best as always . Birkel

Lucky you!!!
I love anything in the neutral family. VN is so special and Gold is just an H Classic
Gold Togo would be perfect for everyday. I would LOVE VN, but It would have to stay inside on rainy days, so having Gold Togo as well would solve that problem.

These are both great year-round shades, timeless and gorgeous. I hope you can get both!

Yes!!! I too love VN so congrats on acquiring this beauty. However, I don't take her out in the rain. Having a neutral gold B in a hardy leather like Togo is the perfect solution. Wear your VN on sunny days and your gold Togo on not so sunny days!

Gold is very classy and you'll get so much use out of it. It's an all year round color and can go day to night. Will complement any color clothing as well as dress up and dress down. I have a gold epsom HAC with PHW and it's my most timeless bag. My vote is go for it, Birkel! :biggrin:

good to know you dont think it would be repeptitive..... because the last time i tryed gold was vache liegge and it was NOT !!! the bes experiance i sold that bag and stayed away from gold passing through etouope and blue lin as my neutrals but after VN came ............ i remembered how much i loved soft browns they are just..... perfection !!!!!!

I have that exact bag in Clemence and I love it...to me the perfect casual Birkin...works with everything except all black and the color looks lovely in the grained leathers.

I often find myself in the same dilemma. I adore my B 35 VN and feel like Togo gold B would be repetitive but at the same time I feel like I will protect my VN better if I was to get a B gold in Togo. Let me know if you get the B gold in Togo and how you feel after, that will help me decide also.

I too have it in the exact combo you are considering. It is my most used bag out of all my H, Chanels and BVs. It is perfection and fabulous all the time and all year round. Go for it!