Should I try to get my size or just return them?

ShoeLover

O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
Well, I just got these Alessandro Dell'Acqua pumps and they are way too big! I went with my usual size but as you can see the run very BIG! Anyway, what do you guys think of them???

attachment.php

This is a pic from style.com

attachment.php
\
This are mine, not that I need to tell you, but you know.

Any comments, opinions, advice???

Attachments

• alessandro.JPG
    alessandro.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 116
  • 00230m.jpg
    00230m.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 115
I love the shoes but I would try to get them in a smaller size. I've made the mistake of keeping shoes that don't fit because I love them and my feet have paid the price. Good luck on your decision.

Those are hot! I find them appealing. I think you might need to go down a whole size. There is quite a bit of space between your foot and the shoe.

I think you should order a different size and keep them if they fit. They're very cool. I only wish I could wear shoes like this!

It looks like you need to go down a full size. They're pretty shoes, kinda funky, but still tamed (if that makes any sense).

BTW, are you standing on your counter? LOL!

Those are HOT HOT HOT! A unique yet versatile combination of colors! Loved them since the moment I saw them on Style.com after the Alessandro Dell Acqua show. May I ask where you purchased yours from?

I do think you should size down with those; the gap at the back is quite large & visible. Are these comfortable on?