Should i try to dye a White pony hair bbag?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! It's my first time here and i have a dilemma? After seeing all the awesome photos of different bbags being re-dyed i was wondering if i should try dyeing a white pony hair bbag.
    The leather is very worn and almost brown so i think it would benefit from the dye-job:smile:
    What do you think?

2. wait. has there been a success story for pony bbags? excuse me if i didn't search the reference threads first. i'd say no please don't do it.

3. :nogood: my advice would be not to go there. i had a City & even with minimal use, a bald patch appeared very quickly on the back where it came into contact with my clothing. :tdown:

4. Try to clean or any kind of restoring but never never never dyeing pony hair!!:sweatdrop::sos:

5. No, please don't.

6. Thanks guys...after much contemplation i will NOT do it...and just wait to buy a bbag in the color i DO want:smile:
    Cheers:smile:

7. I have some Isabel Marant blossom shoes in the tiger print - I was thinking about dying the tiger print black. Has anyone had any experience dying pony hair? Any tips? Anything that I should definitely avoid?
    Thank you