Should I try a Brooke?

purplecrystal

Nov 2, 2010
So, I was minding my own business, looking through the post on here, and suddenly I saw a gorgeous Brooke! I have never seen Brooke in person so I don't know if I would like her or not. Please give me your opinions! FYI-I normally wear either a Kristin hobo or Hailey. What do you think? Should I go for it or would I regret it??? TIA!!!

If it is the metallic Brooke you are talking about, GET IT!! LOL! I have one and I LOVE it! I have the larger size and she fits everything I need to take to work. I don't use Kristins because I don't like them at all, but I have a Hailey and the Brooke fits into my wardrobe nicely :smile:. Take a chance :smile:.

if it is the metallic brooke you are talking about, get it!! Lol! I have one and i love it! I have the larger size and she fits everything i need to take to work. I don't use kristins because i don't like them at all, but i have a hailey and the brooke fits into my wardrobe nicely :smile:. Take a chance :smile:.

enabler

The large lilac Brooke I just bought yesterday is actually my only MFF bag. I'm really impressed with the leather and think it's a beautiful bag- so go for it I say! :biggrin:

It sounds like you like the hobo style judging from your other bags so I think you will love the Brooke. I have one in the perforated leather and love it. I haven't seen many others besides my own that I had to have, but the recent MFF ocelot one is super cute!

Not really sure. I liked it when I bought it before Xmas, but when I actually went to use it with all my stuff in it, I just didn't like the way it looked on me. I purchased mine at Macy's for a great price, but still wasn't convinced it was for me.

Does it bend funny when you wear it on the shoulder? Do the handles on the side stick out funny when you use the longer shoulder strap? Does it bother you that the zipper is not flat up on top of the bag? Geez! I have a lot of questions! Hope you don't mind me picking your brain!:smile: