Should I trust Poshmark Concierge?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I recently bought a speedy 25 monogram on Poshmark for $725. It comes with a dust bag, and "original receipt" date code was SD2104 but she said she bought it in Feb.2015. Anyways, if you are not familiar with Poshmark they authenticate items above $500. The seller is required to send the item at the Poshmark Headquarters first for review/authentication called concierge. Then if they determine that the item is authentic they will mail you the bag etc. My question is should I trust their concierge alone or should I get a paid authenticator to authenticate it again? I usually get my preloved items authenticated here if it's bought from ebay and sometimes caroldiva if the item I buy is from a friend. Have you had any experience with Poshmark concierge? Thank you for your input.

2. I would get your own paid authenticator.

3. Are you doubting that it is authentic? It could easily have a 2014 date code but have not been sold until 2015.

midnight_beauty likes this.
  4. I haven't received the bag so I can't make the judgement just yet plus even if I have if they are the super fake it is really hard for me to tell because I am not in the position to where I can confidently authenticate an item especially with the super fake around it is hard to tell. The Poshmark concierge approved the bag saying it is authentic I just don't know if I should trust that. If I would get a paid authenticator should I hire the service of caroldiva or *****************? any experience? thanks for your time.

5. How long poshmark took for authenticate your bag? I recently sold a balenciaga and is the second day they are with my bag for authentication! Im getting impatient as I really need the money!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum