Should I trade in my azur Galliera pm for an azur Artsy mm?

monhelu

LV Newbie
Feb 28, 2010
Should I trade in my azur Galliera pm for an azur Artsy mm?

I bought the azur Galliera a few days ago, but have not taken it out of the bag thinking I might want to trade it in for the Azur Artsy? I have the azur artsy on hold at our local LV store.

What are your thoughts if you have seen both in real life, have both?

Which will age better? I'm thinking the Artsy
Which is more classic?
Which is more casual?

Thanks!

I'm not a fan of galliera too busy for my taste. I prefer artsy. It will age better I guess as the vachetta is only the handle. Both are trendy but still classic styles I think.Both are casual but IMO can be dressy as well.still, artsy all the way for me.

I like the Galliera (especially in Azur) so much. It is comfortable and gorgeous. Artsy is (for me, of course) mature looking and a little boring (and it is becoming more and more popular). For me, Galliera is both casual and classic

I was just dealing with the same issue. Artsy x Galliera but in monogram. I think both bags are beautiful. I do agree that Galliera is little more comfortable. I did try both in the store. But I just liked the look of Artsy more. I have been wearing Artsy this week and love it. No regrets! It's a sign if you bring your bag home and are not ready to wear it. I think you should find a bag that you really like and want.