Should I trade in my azur Galliera pm for an azur Artsy mm?

monhelu

LV Newbie
Feb 28, 2010
Bay Area
Should I trade in my azur Galliera pm for an azur Artsy mm?

I bought the azur Galliera a few days ago, but have not taken it out of the bag thinking I might want to trade it in for the Azur Artsy? I have the azur artsy on hold at our local LV store.

What are your thoughts if you have seen both in real life, have both?

Which will age better? I'm thinking the Artsy
Which is more classic?
Which is more casual?

Thanks!

Jun 28, 2010
I feel like the Artsy will age better and is more classic (due to gold plate on Gal), but I like it better in mono, and prefer the galliera in azur!

erica_cfu

Mar 11, 2011
Europe
I'm not a fan of galliera too busy for my taste. I prefer artsy. It will age better I guess as the vachetta is only the handle. Both are trendy but still classic styles I think.Both are casual but IMO can be dressy as well.still, artsy all the way for me.

lorrmich

O.G.
Apr 24, 2007
I vote Azur Artsy. Just got one last week and love the look of it. Have it hanging on the doorknob breaking in and hope to take her out this week.

AnaVeronika

May 1, 2011
Croatia
I like the Galliera (especially in Azur) so much. It is comfortable and gorgeous. Artsy is (for me, of course) mature looking and a little boring (and it is becoming more and more popular). For me, Galliera is both casual and classic

kirbymax

LV Happy
Apr 20, 2010
GA
i like the galliera (especially in azur) so much. It is comfortable and gorgeous. Artsy is (for me, of course) mature looking and a little boring (and it is becoming more and more popular). For me, galliera is both casual and classic
+1

cynergyfit

O.G.
Aug 22, 2007
The strap on the Galliera is much more comfortable than the Artsy IMO. I personally only like the Artsy in Empreinte b/c it has more slouch and less boxy features.

Jaeniver

O.G.
Apr 3, 2009
Europe
I love the Galliera. Actually Galliera in azur was my first LV. Not a fan of the azur Artsy so I'd keep the lovely Miss Galliera ;)

debbie111

Nov 27, 2011
Prague, The Czech Republic
I was just dealing with the same issue. Artsy x Galliera but in monogram. I think both bags are beautiful. I do agree that Galliera is little more comfortable. I did try both in the store. But I just liked the look of Artsy more. I have been wearing Artsy this week and love it. No regrets! It's a sign if you bring your bag home and are not ready to wear it. I think you should find a bag that you really like and want.