should i 'tan' the vachetta? or let it naturally happen?

1. mine are brand spanking new, and so it's lily-white. lol :P

browsing here... it seems you ladies like to speed up the patina process by laying it in the sun for a while? is it too 'LV newbie' to leave mine pale? (i AM an LV newbie, btw. lol)

2. Just let it be and enjoy the bag! Don't get too obsessed!;) Just use it use it use it!!!:yes:

3. I just got the handles replaced on my speedy - picked it up last night, so the handles are a little lighter then the piping. My speedy spent 2 hours in the tanning bed today with towels covering the piping and probably will do that daily for about a week!

4. i just let it tan naturally.i've been wanting to set it out in the sun but havent gotten the time. :smile:

5. Just like Irene said. That's the way I am with my Mono Speedy 30.

6. oh? how much did that cost? how long did that take(replacing handles)?

7. do it naturally. it's fun to see its progression!

8. when i got my PH i tanned it...

i think it depends on if you like the new vachetta look, or do you like it a little darker. i like a bit of patina, which is why i tanned mine.

9. I let time take it's course and tan the handles naturally ;)

10. anyone know how long it takes for a little tanning to naturally take place (with regular use)??

11. I hate white vachetta - I always tan my new bags.

12. Definitely let it tan naturally. It will do it in time..besides, it's interesting to watch the changes it goes through. After a few weeks it'll get a bit darker and keep going from there. It's not a quick process but why rush?

13. i'll prefer to let it tan naturally. i love the look of naked vachetta. lol

14. I love the naked vachetta infact I wish it would stay that way :smile: .I use them and watch them do their own thing :upsidedown: .

15. I prefer the super pale vachetta.. but I also like how it tans as we develop a more longer and loving relationship. :graucho:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice